Friday, December 18, 2009

Preschool Holiday Performance

Jasmine's class did a little holiday performance for the parents on their last day of school before the holidays. Of course Lorne and I went and we brought Ava too. I always love watching Jasmine perform and especially when it is singing. She is a wonderful singer and according to her teachers, and our own witness, she is always the loudest and most exuberant singer in the group.They sung us Jingle Bells - complete with ringing bells and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer complete with visual aids. Jasmine had the last visual aid and I chuckled when she held it up nice and tall and it was upside down.After the performance, we got to eat some cookies (which didn't sit well with me being 9:30 AM). Jasmine loved it and we chatted with some of the other moms, dads and the teachers. I was so happy that our work situations allowed us to be there for Jasmine and be supportive of all her little triumphs.

0 comments: