Friday, December 18, 2009

Decorating the Christmas Tree

As this was Ava's first Christmas, I bought a special ornament for the tree to commemorate the event as I had for Jasmine when it was her first Christmas. Ava was intrigued by the ornament and the whole decorating part and she wanted to touch the tree as well.Lorne helped her hang her ornament and Jasmine did a lovely job hanging a lot of the other ones. I didn't get a picture of her since she wouldn't hold still long enough. Perhaps next year...I was very pleased with how the tree looked this year and also the other decorating we did. I didn't get out all the decor this year as it was a bit hectic but I think we did a nice job with what we did bring out of storage. I love it when my home is decorated for the holidays - it brings the right spirit into the home.

0 comments: