Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preschool Spring Fling

Every year, the preschool puts on a spring fling where they showcase the artwork done by the kids all year long that they hold back as the best of the best. They also have a moon bounce for the kids, and all kinds of other tables set up with science displays and moms at the school with their own businesses can set up a table to sell or advertise their wares.I was asked to set up a table and give away cupcakes so I made about 100 cupcakes and gave them away if people were willing to take a business card. The cupcakes received rave reviews and I was able to offload all the cupcakes into happy tummies before the evening was over. I also learned that if I asked a parent to come up to the table with their child, the kids didn't think the cupcakes were a free for all. Ava sat behind the table as my little mascot and she pretty much slept through the whole event.They also had a caricature artist and Jasmine sat for a portrait again and she also had a lot of fun running around with her friends and checking everything out. They even had a clown she was particularly fond of and made us have a picture taken with her at the end.Lorne took pictures of all of Jasmine's artwork they had displayed and so I include here my favorites.

0 comments: