Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 6 - Going Home & First Smile

Lorne had to work half a day on Thursday and so I spent the morning packing our things, packing the car, bathing both girls, bathing myself, and having lunch with Jasmine, all before picking up Daddy to begin the trek home.
I took my time with all my tasks in the morning and so I caught some cute moments with the camera. Ava's first smile was technically on May 20 - but I didn't catch it on camera of course. During our vacation, she started to smile more and so I had fun playing with her on the couch and got some cute smiles.Then Jasmine jumped in and I got some really cute pictures of the girls together. These girls are my life and when I look into their pure, sweet faces, I can't help but smile and my spirit fills with love and warmth. I can't believe I have been so blessed to have these wonderful little girls given to me and I feel an overwhelming sense of responsibility in making sure they are happy, well cared for and being the best little girls they can be.When we finally got Daddy around 3 PM, we began the long drive back. We arrived around 2 AM but everyone was safe and sound, happy to be home and very tired.

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Okay, those pics of Ava are not only adorable, but they make her look nothing like Jasmine!