Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ava is 1 Month Old

As I did with Jasmine, I took Ava to have her portrait done for her first month. The photographer did a pretty good job and got a couple of nice shots. I took a few at home and Jasmine insisted that she be in some with her sister as well.
At 1 month Ava can -
Observe the world around her - she is always alert
Sleep longer at night - about 4-6 hours
Eats 6 times a day - every 3 hours religiously
Recognize Mommy and track her as she walks around a room
Knows Daddy's face and voice
Knows her sister's face and voice

I did something funny - I thought Ava looked like a doll so I propped her on Jasmine's bed between Jasmine's dolls to show how she just blends in like a toy! I thought it was super cute!

2 comments:

Lourie said...

They are both so cute. I can not believe how big Jasmine is getting. Of course next to Ava she would look big. But it's not just size, it's her face too. Hard to believe.

Susan said...

The doll picture is amazing. You should enter it in a contest.