Thursday, July 31, 2008

Poison Concert

When I was in 6th-8th grade, heavy metal was all the rage and all of us kids were listening to Guns N Roses, Metallica, Poison, and many others. I never got to go to any of those concerts or wear the t-shirts but when my friends and I got together we listened to the music.
Well, this year I decided I would go to the Poison concert because they were coming to Nissan Pavillion. I also invited Ryan and Casey to come because I knew they would enjoy it, especially Ryan. So we met at our house and took off together. Hayden & Martin (Casey's sister and boyfriend) also had tickets, but they had a real seat! We saw them a lot during the evening and it was nice to see them too.
We sat on the lawn where all the funny stuff happens. There were two very drunk guys who were being very silly and were almost more entertaining than the openers (Dokken and Sebastian Bach). We had a really fun time, we danced and sang and rocked out! Here are some fun pics of the evening and a few videos!

1 comments:

Summer said...

James is so jealous! Poison is one of his favourite groups!