Saturday, July 12, 2008

Roman's Birthday Party

So I pulled myself together after the cake fiasco and Lorne and I went to the party. Jasmine was already there, my mom picked her up so she wouldn't be late. We got there as they were finishing opening Roman's HUGE stack of gifts. The boy made out and he got great stuff too.
Then they did the cake. We did send a small smash cake for him and he dug right in after we sang to him. He of course didn't get the concept of blowing out the candle so Jasmine stepped in and helped! She was so cute at the party, she was so happy to be with her primo.We took some pictures and chatted a bit. It was a nice time.
When we got home, Jasmine was wasted and so was I. It was around 6 PM and I asked Lorne to just let me take a 1 hour nap. Well, apparently when he tried to wake me at 7 PM I didn't budge so he tried again at 9 PM and I still didn't want to get up. I slept like a log until 8 AM the next morning. I guess I needed it after all that drama!

0 comments: