Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary my Love!

We celebrate our 6th anniversary this year and I felt like all the trips we took and fun we had was a great way of coming closer together and celebrating the happy times we have had for 6 years.
Lorne, I love you and am so grateful everyday for the support, love and fun you bring into my life. I cannot imagine my life and eternity without you and I am so glad you are the father of our beautiful daughter. I look forward to growing old with you and spending eternity with you.
In honor of our 6 years of married bliss, here is a list of 6 things I love about you (I am stealing Emily's idea):
1. You make me laugh all the time - a marriage without laughter is no fun at all
2. You are an amazing daddy - Jasmine adores you and it makes my heart melt everytime I see you two together.
3. You like to have fun - our relationship has always been based on having fun and I can always have fun when I am with you and that makes life more exciting.
4. You support me in everything I do - I could not do the things I do without your support emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
5. You are super smart - I trust your knowledge and decisions you make for our family, you are so intelligent and therefore you have found great success in all you do.
6. You make me want to be the best person I can be - the way you love me and treat me makes me want to excel and make you proud that you chose me to be your eternal companion. Thank you for that. I love you!

1 comments:

Dayna said...

Wow, you look like a princess!