Friday, July 11, 2008

Uncle Neil and Auntie Di Visit - Day 3

On the last full day of Neil & Di's visit, we took them shopping to the best place around here - DSW and Potomac Mills. We had a blast showing them how shopping in the USA is really done. At DSW, Di and I found some fabulous shoes. She was able to find shoes for her wedding dress and more. I was able to find 2 pair of very fabulous heels that I have already worn a few times! At Potomac Mills, I took Di to all the fun girl shops and we shopped for clothes and more clothes. We both found some great deals and I found clothes to take on vacation.
Neil and Lorne took off to the guy type shops like Best Buy and the like where they could check out the things guys like. We had lunch at the Silver Diner which was fun and filling. That night, we ordered mad Chinese food and stayed in talking and chatting and eating of course. After dinner, we took some family shots (since we had yet to get everyone together for one) and Lorne put together Jasmine's new play kitchen (a birthday gift from us) with help from Neil and Di - you can see the help in the pics! :) They were great company to Lorne while I was in the kitchen working on cake!

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Where did you get the kitchen set from? I am going to purchase one for the daycare, and need recommendations!

xoxo,
C