Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ava is 1 week Old!

I couldn't believe how fast the first week went. I have found myself getting possessive of my baby as I know she will grow so fast and all these moments are fleeting. I suppose already having a beautiful daughter that is almost 4 years old, I am super sensitive to the time goes fast factor. And since now my time is split between 2 girls and other responsibilities I have, I suppose I get even more worried that I might miss a moment. I am sure it is mostly the hormones giving me my paranoia but we will got with it!
I did a little photo session with Ava in my room and her room and here are some of the cute pictures of her at 1 week old. She did great in front of the camera and I had fun capturing these newborn moments. Aside from eating, sleeping and changing diapers, Ava does not yet do anything super extraordinary to post here but we know that she will. She is super loved by her parents and is a very blessed little girl.I was able to capture a great picture for her birth announcement (which I am still trying to finish sending out!).

2 comments:

Lourie said...

She is beautiful, and so alert. You did good with the pictures.

Summer said...

I love the last one the best.