Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Cindy!

The day after the baby shower we drove up to Frederick for dinner as it was Cindy's birthday and we really wanted to celebrate with her. We ordered some Pasta from Pizza Hut and I brought a chocolate mousse cake (since I didn't want Cindy to do any work on her birthday and I didn't feel like cooking either!).
It was perfect because I was able to order the pasta online and tell them when to deliver it and we arrived just as the delivery guy was leaving! Talk about perfect timing - oh how I love technology! Jasmine was super excited to see Eleana and we were excited to see Eleana's new skills at walking. I took some super cute pics of the girls.We sat down to eat after Eleana was snuggled into bed and it was nice to sit around chatting and enjoying each other's company. Cindy got a chance to blow out some candles and we had cake. It was good too - even though I didn't make it!We sat around chatting after dinner and Jasmine coerced Cindy and Kevin to read books to her. It was nice to spend a relaxing evening evening celebrating Cindy's birthday!

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Wow, I actually don't look half bad in a few of those pictures! Thanks again for coming up and helping to make my birthday special!

xoox,
C