Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dinner with Natalie & Joe Wilkinson

My last companion on my mission was Natalie Yockey and we had a very good relationship even though our companionship was a mere 6 weeks. We had a lot of good times and I was excited when I heard that she and her husband are living here in the DC area for 3 months while her husband has an assignment here.
I had to make sure that we would see her while she was here so I quickly scheduled a dinner at our house for a Sunday evening and they agreed to come over and dine with us and spend a nice evening.
We had such a great time - this was the first time Lorne had met Natalie and her husband Joe and this was the first time I had the pleasure of meeting Joe. We all got along really well and I am hopeful that we will find a few more opportunities to spend time together before they leave the area.I love reconnecting with friends and being caught up on their adventures in life. It is one of my very favorite things, as I love being around people and making sure to have many friends around me who are quality - and Natalie and Joe are definitely quality!

1 comments:

Summer said...

I forgot that you served with Sister Yockey. She was in my MTC group.

She looks very sophisticated in the pictures. Is she still running like crazy?