Saturday, November 14, 2009

Girl's Scrapbooking Weekend

Every year - sometimes twice a year if we can, Cindy and I take a weekend away and go scrapbooking with a pretty large group of women. This is a great chance for Cindy and I to spend quality time together and also get some projects done.
I worked really hard during the week and cleared it with Marcia so I could go and spend a few concentrated days starting Ava's first year scrapbook. I am not quite done with Jasmine's book but that is OK - I wanted to start something for Ava.
We went to the Eastern Shore of Maryland and stayed at a Holiday Inn there and scrapbooked all weekend. I got a great start on the book and had a great time with my BF. It is something I greatly look forward to and am so grateful that Lorne is supportive and stays with the girls. I come home a much happier and sane woman.
I didn't take any pictures of the weekend except the view from our room. The day was gray and gloomy but I thought it was beautiful nonetheless.

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Aw, I had a great time with you too!

You know there is another one in February right? Just so ya know!

xo,
C