Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dinner with Jen

My former aqua aerobics instructor (when I was at GW and was very pregnant with Jasmine) and current good friend came into town for a few days to accompany her husband on a business trip. She contacted me and we made arrangements to go out to dinner and catch up a bit. Since Jen Byrne and her husband Dave live in Boston, we don't get to see them too often and I was excited to get to have an evening to see what she has been up to.
We picked her up at the Kingstowne Metro station and we had dinner in Old Town Alexandria at my favorite pizza place called Bugsy's. It was a great time and very relaxing. After dinner we took a walk to a little shop called The Christmas Attic and it got me into the beginning of a Christmas mood. They were even serving samples of Spiced Apple Cider - which was delicious.
The evening ended too quickly but I was grateful for the few hours I got - I suppose I will have to make it back up to Boston one of these days and see her!

0 comments: