Friday, March 7, 2008

Picture Day AGAIN

Yesterday was picture day again at school and Jasmine got all gussied up. I couldn't resist getting a few pictures of her before we headed off to school. I even straightened her hair because it is always so long when it is wet and I wanted to see how long it was dry. Also, sometimes her curls (which aren't even) start to look a mess very quickly so I was hoping that the hair would stay nicer. I don't know yet what the pictures they took at school will look like, but she looked great before that!

3 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Oh my gosh, I love that dress and she looks absolutely adorable.

Okay...please give me a copy of one the school prints so I can frame it (not a crappy one, like you have done in the past missy).

Love you!

C

Summer said...

I love the close up one where she is looking away. That is good enough, who needs professional photos?

Susan said...

She is gorgeous. Looks just like abuela! :)