Friday, March 14, 2008

Cindy Lou's Birthday Celebration

We went out to Frederick MD, last Saturday to help Cindy turn 26 years old. She wanted to go out to dinner with friends to the Dutch's Daughter. This restaurant is a stone's throw from the Zarcone residence. The restaurant itself is very nice and large and when we got there, we were good and hungry and looking forward to dinner. Jasmine was so hungry that when we went to sit down, she loudly announced, "I can't wait to see my dinner!" Everyone laughed.
Another funny thing that happened was when we were standing around waiting to be seated. We told Jasmine that Tia Cindy had a baby girl in her belly. Jasmine walked up to Cindy and waved at Cindy's bump and said, "Hi baby girl!" and then she decided she wanted to see the baby girl. She said, "Hey, I want to see the baby!" and tried to lift Cindy's dress to look for the baby. I thought it was funny that her little mind would think Cindy was hiding the baby under her clothes!Our food was delicious. I ordered a seafood saute with lump crab meat, scallops and shrimp in a creamy Cajun sauce and it came with a baked sweet potato. Lorne got an amazing prime rib and Jasmine at a child's shrimp meal. We also had some delicious coconut shrimp for an appetizer. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to try any dessert, but it was getting late so we had to make our trek back home (not to mention we were going into Daylight Savings).
All in all, we had a really nice time and it was good to see Cindy and Kevin and help them celebrate another happy time in their lives.

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

26 woman! I turned 27! lol! Some best friend you are! :P

Man, my face looks preggers...eek.

xoxo,
C