Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meeting Sarah Nicole Child

Today I went to the hospital to meet Sarah Nicole Child, new daughter of Jeff & Jill Child. She was born yesterday and weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and measured in at 19 inches long. She is a precious little sweet peanut. She slept pretty much the whole time I was there, opening her little eyes just as I was about to leave. She looks like her big brother Ryan, but feminine. It was great to sit and chat with Jill (who looks amazing by the way) and have a neat moment that I will treasure. Now we have 4 Childs to love and we are happy to finally have little Sarah to meet and love as well! And yes, I know I need a haircut!

2 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

She really does look a lot more like Ryan in these pics then the ones that Jeff posted. Actually, she looks a lot like Jill!

How sweet...count down time until our little one makes her entrance into the world!

xoxo,
C

Summer said...

That is one beautiful baby!