Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mama - Stop getting a Picture of my buff!

We have a lot of fun in our home and bath time is no exception. Jasmine loves her baths and so we usually get her all clean and then give her time to play until it is time for her to get out and get ready for bed. A few nights ago, we noticed how she played with her toys and were amazed that she will pretend the toys are interacting with each other and makes up stories for them. I ran to grab the camera and got some cute footage! My favorite part is when Jasmine notices I am filming and she adamantly says, "Mama, stop getting a picture of my buff!" and closes the clear glass door for privacy!


Last June when we went to Disney World, we got her a Mickey towel that we use to dry her off with when she gets out of the bath and she loves it. I couldn't resist taking a shot of Daddy holding her after the bath and she is in her towel. The routine is that she gets wrapped in the towel and swept up into Daddy's arms (when he is here of course) and he holds her like a baby and she requests to look in the mirror so she can see herself as the baby. It is always cute to see how much she loves to be our baby!

0 comments: