Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Perk Up People!

So, my cake business is growing - I have some fun news to share. I had a meeting with Adam Baker at Perk Up last week (coffeehouse in Old Town Alexandria) and took some samples of my cupcakes and cookies and they loved them and are now ordering and selling my product at their shop! I am so excited - for their first order they ordered 4 cakes and 12 cupcakes and this week they ordered 48 cupcakes! My brochures and cards are also flying out of there and I got a call from a bride who needs a wedding cake and a grooms cake! I am so excited! Please, when you have time, take a trip into Old Town and buy a cupcake at Perk Up! It is located on South Washington Street as you enter Old Town from the GW Parkway and it is right next door to Williams Sonoma (where I bought my awesome mixer!).

3 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats! Your cupcakes are beautiful!

Hannah said...

Congratulations!! I adore those petal tip cupcakes. I don't think I've ever seen cupcakes decotaed that way.

Cindylou said...

I want a cupcake...