Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jasmine's First Day of Preschool

I can't believe my little girl went to preschool today. She looked amazingly grown-up and was so excited to go to la escuela! When I woke her up today she knew it was a special day and she was so chatty as I got her ready. Last night we went school shopping amd I bought her a new dress for the first day and also we got her a cute backpack that she calls her "go-bag". I am not sure where she learned that but it is so cute! She even let me take pictures before we left. When we got to school she didn't want to put her "go-bag" in her cubby (incidentally, her cubbie is labeled with her name in an apple). The teacher said she could keep it on for a while and I assume she eventually let it go as she didn't have it on when I came to pick her up. She immediately went and played with the toys. She didn't even bat an eye when I left. She was amazing - but then again I dind't think she would have a problem since she likes nursery so much. I picked her up afterwards and also took Marin Trauger home. Since it was their first day I got them each a happy meal and they really enjoyed it and after the meal they both had a red freezer pop since red is the color of the month at school! She is growing up too fast - I got a bit teary as I left her there today but I knew she would love it!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe she's already in PRESCHOOL!!! Time certainly flies. But she's beautiful! :) I'm jealous of her backpack.