Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Singing Bee

So our daughter does not cease to amaze us and other too! She has the gift of gab and also the gift of dancing and singing. I cannot believe how much this beautiful child loves to sing. She is constantly learning new songs and sings them very tunefully and with gusto! She cannot be in the car more than 60 seconds before she is asking for music (in spanish of course - Mommy, quiero musica porfavor). She knows the words to more songs that I think I can mention but I am going to make a list here to see if I can list them all - here goes:


  1. ABCs

  2. Mary Had a Little Lamb

  3. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

  4. I'm a Little Teapot

  5. Baa Baa Black Sheep

  6. Three Blind Mice

  7. Row Row Row your Boat

  8. No more monkies jumping on the bed

  9. It's a small World

  10. Follow the Prophet

  11. Fun to Do

  12. You are my sunshine

  13. Buenas Noches

  14. El Coqui

  15. Caballito Blanco

  16. El Farol

  17. Esta Noche es Noche Buena

  18. Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam

  19. Arrorro mi nina

  20. Hoy me voy a levantar

  21. Teasing Mr. Alligator

  22. Old MacDonald

  23. Itsy Bitsy Spidoer

  24. Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

  25. Puff the Magic Dragon

  26. All Bound for Morningtown

  27. We're the Doddlebops

  28. Theme song to Sponge Bob Squarepants

  29. Blue's Clues Song

  30. Wonder Pets Song

OK - there are so many more and I was getting tired of listing - but you get the point - she is a musical girl!

0 comments: