Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Resolve

Before I finish updating December's adventures, I wanted to take a moment to announce to my audience of readers the resolutions I am making this year. I will try to keep up with them and not let them go by the wayside. So, ask me how they are going from time to time. I have heard that you have a better chance of keeping your goals if you write them down and if you share them with others, and I will do that here!

1. Go to the gym 3 times a week.
2. Lose 20 lbs.
3. Read to Jasmine everyday.
4. Read my scriptures every night before going to bed.
5. Purge the house of unnecessary things.
6. Organize my home and keep it tidy.
7. Maintain this blog with at least 2 new entries a week.
8. Finish Jasmine's first year scrapbook.
9. Take my vitamins daily and make healthier food choices.
10. Plant a garden.

There you have it, might sound like a lot but I could have written so many more so I will keep it to this list! Happy resolving everyone!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I just read your entry to Rory and he asked where is your goal to recycle more? He He

Susan said...

I think your goals are great. I will ask from time to time