Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More cute Jasmine things

Jasmine just keeps saying more and more cute things that make us laugh. And sometimes she says these things when we are reprimanding her so we have to turn our heads and laugh so she doesn't see us and think it is cute (which it is).

She has also said some really incredible things lately. She is speaking in very complex sentences for her age and we are amazed by her. Yesterday, Jasmine was complaining of an owie boo boo in her mouth and Lorne figured out that she had a canker sore so he wrestled her and finally got some Orajel put on it. We promptly went out for dinner and about 10 minutes into the car ride, the sweetest voice could be heard from the back seat saying, "Daddy? Thank you so much for helping me fix my owie boo boo in my dientes (teeth)." We just melted and could eat her up. She has also been thanking me for helping her every time she asks for something. She amazes us.

She loves to play in bed with me and often on mornings when there is no school, we climb into bed and watch a little TV and wrestle and cuddle. Lately she loves to get under the covers and pull them over her head looking for monsters in the bed. She gets me under there too and I pretend to be a monster and she laughs hysterically. She will get under there and say, "Mommy, cierra la puerta (close the door)" - and she means to pull the covers over both of our heads in a tent-like fashion.

Jasmine thinks her teachers live at the preschool. This morning on our way to school Jasmine informed me that, "Ms. Rita has a tortuga (turtle) in her casa and I want to play with it." I thought it was odd that she would know that but I thought maybe the teacher had told her she had a pet turtle. I asked the teacher when I got to the school if she had a pet turtle and she laughed and said no. She then told me they have these little toy turtles in the class that kids like to play with. I realized she thought her teacher lived at school! What a silly goose!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I always thought that my teachers lived at school, am I cute too?

Cindylou said...

These pictures are really cute. You should get one of those triple frames and frame it. They really show off her personality.

Hope you are well.

xoxo,
C

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pics and Cindy is right, they really do show off her personality. She's so much fun and I love hearing about you getting to be playful with her!

Can't wait to see you all on Thurs.

Besotes!
Natalia