Friday, November 2, 2007

Jasmine's Beautiful


So we got Jasmine's pictures back from the preschool photo shoot and I was nervous as I wasn't there when the pictures were taken. They looked very nice, I was happy with how they turned out. Jasmine is a child so full of life, laughter and love. She is such a joy to be around and she is curious about everything going on around her and super observant. She likes to be involved in all activites and with everyone. She is so loving to all and it reminds me to always be as well. Young children don't judge people by their clothes, looks, or anything that we might find weird that makes us keep our distance from others. Jasmine loves everyone and is friendly to everyone. I want to encourage her to always be that way. We are all people struggling through life and sometimes all we need is a smile from a stranger to reassure ourselves that people still care. That is my little one. She blows kisses to everyone, she says hello and tries to engage conversation. We are so very proud of her and love her very much!

0 comments: