Sunday, November 18, 2007

Celebrating Grandpa & Tia Casey's Birthdays



My Dad and Ryan's wife Casey happen to have the same birthday. This year, my mom decided to have us over for the birthday celebration and she cooked up a storm. I was so impressed. She made a full Mexican feast which was perfect. We had tortilla soup, tacos, refried beans (she didn't even take them out of a can!), and Mexican rice. Of course, for dessert, we had CAKE!! Yours truly supplied the good, making an individual cake for each of them. Everyone had a great time and it was nice to also see sweet baby Roman! I swear that kid is growing like a weed - he is always bigger when I see him! Birthdays are always fun, but it is so nice to be there with the family you love to make their day special!

1 comments:

Libbyann78 said...

OH! Roman is a DOLL baby (like I need to tell Tia Sabbie that!)....but wow...he even looks a bit like the Roman I had in my daycare class that I was IN LOVE with! We actually thought about naming Ethan Roman!