Saturday, June 26, 2010

My 32nd Birthday

Man - I am getting old. I am not a huge fan. I like to be young and vibrant and these days I have knee pain and crow's feet. Oh well, I guess it is a fact of life. I have been so busy that I didn't really plan anything elaborate for my birthday and that is how I wanted it. I wanted to have a relaxing night with friends and watch a movie and eat some pizza and cake and that is exactly what I got!It was so fun to have my friends and family around me. We watched Alice in Wonderland - it was an OK movie - I got some great gifts too! I got a system upgrade for my computer, a magic mouse for my iMac, a shirt, some chocolates, a movie, screen protectors for my phone and my husband promised to buy me an iPhone 4! I am so excited! It really was a fabulous birthday and it is nice to know that even though I am getting old, people still love me!

0 comments: