Friday, June 18, 2010

Jasmine's 5th Birthday

Every year on Jasmine's actual birthday, I always spend the day with her and most years we go to a local waterpark to play. I always think of it last minute and call up some friends and this year Chloe and Jeff joined us. Jeff is my friend Mary's fiance and soon to be Chloe's dad. Jan also came with us and it was great to have someone to help with the girls in the pool. As always, Lorne had to work so he couldn't join us.
This year we went to Pirate's Cove and had a great time. It was super hot, so it felt amazing to get into the pool and everyone had fun - even Ava. I swear that girl loves the water and can't get enough!I can't believe we have had our Jasmine for 5 years now. She is getting to be such a big girl and very smart and talented. She has a larger than life personality and I believe that she is loved by so many. She is very sassy and a bossy smarty pants but she is so loving and the best big sister in the world. She just adores her little sister and never seems to feel any animosity towards her at all. What a blessing she is.

0 comments: