Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

The daddy around here is very important. He is a wonderful daddy and we were so excited to celebrate him on his special day. Jasmine sang to him at church with the primary and that was great - all the dads at church were given a piece of apple pie as a gift.Later that afternoon, we met my family at a restaurant close to my mom's house for a nice dinner. It was an Italian restaurant that was supposed to be good. Too bad much of the food was salty. It's OK - we still had a great time together celebrating all the dads. I was lucky to have a great dad who loved us and was always there for us and still is. My brother is an excellent dad to his son Roman and it is so fun to see.After dinner, we went back to my parents house for presents and then when we got home, Lorne got to open his gifts from his girls and from me. It was a great day and I think Lorne enjoyed it and felt special.

0 comments: