Monday, June 21, 2010

Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal

Jasmine just loves her dance class and she is doing very well. This year, her dance studio put on Beauty and the Beast and Jasmine's class did a dance called Boogie Woogie Piggy. They had the dress rehearsal 4 days before the performance day and this is when we are allowed to take our own video and pictures as they don't allow it on performance day.
Jasmine looked super cute in her costume and so stinkin' grown up. Where has my baby gone? I only catch glimpses of that baby when she is sleeping.She did really well and had the most energy and sang the loudest on stage. You can see it in the pictures! She was in the second row but that didn't matter - she still did great! I am so excited to watch her talents grow and to see her learn more and more. She shines when she is onstage and that is where she loves to be. I'll post a video as soon as I import it onto the computer.

0 comments: