Friday, June 26, 2009

Tummy Time

As parents, we are told by the doctors that we need to put our babies on their tummies for tummy time everyday. The problem is that most of our babies don't like it. Ava is no exception. The first few seconds after she is placed on her tummy, she likes it but then after a minute she decides this isn't her idea of a fun time. I even got her a cool mat to play on and that hasn't seemed to have made a difference to her! here are some pictures I caught of her on her tummy.

2 comments:

Lourie said...

I hated tummy too! It should be called "torture time." Not one of my babies ever liked it. I did sleep Ryan on his tummy for the collic--but only during the day when I could watch him.

Summer said...

The picture at the end says it all.

We were blessed that Hayden loved to be on his tummy. We couldn't get him to sleep on his back even, he would roll over no matter how we tried to prop him up.