Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sisters at Play



I love watching Jasmine and Ava together - my two most prized possessions. We got Ava this cool little floor gym to play on and she absolutely loves it. She loves trying to bat the pretty pink princess and the music that the toy plays. This particular morning the girls looked so gorgeous I couldn't help but snap some pitures and take this video.Ava seems to watch Jasmine a lot and I can tell that she will be looking up to her big sister. Jasmine in turn has been very protective and proud of her sister and when people gush over Ava, Jasmine says, "Don't you love my little sister? Isn't she the cutest?"
I am trying to teach them that their bond as sisters is something they will always have and that they must protect it. I don't kid myself into thinking they will never have their differences or fight with each other but I hope their love for each other lasts throughout eternity.

1 comments:

Laura said...

And to Jasmine you can say from Tia Laura, "yes I do, and you both are the cutest!"