Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bakery Progress - Pushing Forward

We had a lot of little things to do to get the bakery ready for the final rounds of inspections. We invited family and friends to come and help. Fortunately, my parents came and our friend Lauren Hart. No one else was able to make it but we got a lot of stuff done for just having a few people show up.My mom helped clean the bathrooms while Marcia and I built the prep tables and Lauren helped paint and clan as well. Lorne was doing all kinds of things like drywall, tiling, and painting. My mom even painted for the first time ever! This had to be documented since my dad has always done all the painting in their house.We got a lot of things done and of course I had to have the girls there too. Jasmine sat and watched shows on the computer and ran around trying to get into everything and Ava mostly chilled out on the display counter. They were pretty cute doing their respective activities but were definitely ready to go home after the very long day we put in there. So now we wait to finish all the fine details and our inspections before we can open those doors!

0 comments: