Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mormon Choir of Washington




We closed the MCW season with our Americana Pops concert, like we do every year. This was especially nice for me because I thinking I am going to take the autumn half of next season off as life has been hectic and the concerts and rehearsals demand a lot of time.
We did a number of fun pieces and I played flute on a few. I was also in a small group of women who sang Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. I am attaching a video clip of that performance. If I look like a whale in the pics and video it is because the dumb costume lady gave me a dress that was 3 sizes too big - I wasn't happy about that!
It was especially fun to have my family attend one of the concerts, Marcia attend another and Laura and Andy at our last concert. The support of my family and friends is always important to me. It makes me feel loved!

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Forgive me for saying this, but the costumes are not flattering on anyone! They do nothing for a woman's figure!

Cute number!

xoxo,
C