Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Springtime Fun at our House

I have some great and fun springtime pictures I have taken this month like of the beautiful roses my rose bush has grown and playtime in the front yard and at the playground. Jasmine is really into playing outside and I often wish we had a swing set in the backyard that she could go out and play on while I watch her from inside. Maybe one day - I am still working on convincing Lorne that we need to get one!
We often go to the park with Kelleen every chance we get when it is a nice day. Two weeks ago, even Roman came with us (with his mom Casey of course) while they were over for a visit. Jasmine is getting so active when she climbs and runs and it is fun to watch her and not be scared she is going to fall off! She loves to play with her friends, especially Marin and Kirsten and that is good for me because I love to hang out with Kelleen. Jasmine has also been enjoying her car she got for Christmas. She was out last week on the lawn playing with Daddy and he was teaching her how to steer the car. She is getting there but still needs practice. It was way cute when she parked her car in between Mommy and Daddy's cars. She knew where she fit in and we had to snap a picture. We really are enjoying spring, I am not happy about summer coming as I detest the intense heat and humidity but I know that Jasmine will love going to the pool and I will love to take her to keep cool!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Soundslike you are really having fun. She looks so cute in her VW Bug just like abuela! Roman looks adorable.