Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of Preschool

Jasmine had her last day of preschool before summer break and before moving up to her new class next fall. Sad - she was so upset. She couldn't understand why she wasn't going to school anymore for a while. I too was sad and began thinking year-round school is not such a bad idea as I once thought! Just kidding - while it is nice when she is in school and I get a lot done, nothing is better than being with my little girl.

So I dressed her up and took her to school and got pictures of her on the last day of her first year in school! What a grown-up little girl - can you believe it?

Jasmine and Miss Teresa

Jasmine and Miss Rita

Jasmine at the table with her friends (Ellie and Autumn)

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

She is a big girl! Goodness, she is turning three in a few weeks...my how time flies!

xoox,
C