Friday, May 23, 2008

Preschool Flying Up

Every year, the preschool has a graduation for the kids going to kindergarten and a fly up ceremony/program for the kids who go on to the next class. I went last year as Kirsten was "graduating" so to speak and also made the cookies for the event. I was again asked this year to make the cookies and joined in the festivities as Jasmine will be attending the school again in the fall in the 3 year old class. Her class didn't participate in the fly up day but Jasmine joined in singing with the 3 year old class since she was there and her teachers teach the 3 year olds too. It was pretty cute. My cookies were a big hit and I look forward to continuing my relationship with the school!
Awww...best friends!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok - I have to ask...
What the hell is a 'flying up' and what does it involve?
I'm imagining some trapeze-style action???
And why is it a 'graduation'??? It's moving from pre-school to kindergarten... what did they have to do to 'graduate'? Pass finger-painting? Are we going to have graduation ceremonies for the end of the kick-ball season? Moving from Fisher-Price to Mattel? Pushing your way out of the womb??? Horray - congratulations - you've graduated from Mummy U - welcome to the school of hard knocks!
Ok - now that I've got that out of my system - cookies looked cute and so did Jasmine.