Friday, April 18, 2008

Tia Casey and Roman come for a visit!






I had to wait for the washing machine repair guy on Wednesday and was bummed that I had to miss my awesome body flow class. Casey called to find out how we were doing and talk about plans for Roman's first birthday party in July (look out folks, that boy is getting big!). When she found out that I was waiting around at home she offered to come over for a visit and keep me compnay and bring Roman to play with his prima Jasmine. Jasmine was super excited but I think she forgets Roman can't run around with her yet. We had fun playing with him and Jasmine insited on holding him (even though he is almost as big as she is!). She gave him hugs and kisses and was happy he was there. We had some lunch (I ordered the new pasta from Pizza Hut - very decent). It was really nice to spend some quality time with my nephew and sis in law.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I have the cutest grandkids in the world!