Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Our Most Recent Creations












I realize that I have not posted cake pictures for a while so I will show you the latest in our collection of cakes. We did a sand castle wedding cake last weekend and this past weekend we did a Superman cake, a space shuttle and earth, and Jeff's 30th birthday cake. This week, we have done a cake for a new Navy Admiral, Cars cookies and a Cars cake - oh and the thank you cookies. We have 2 more cakes this week which we haven't made yet. This business is going so well, we can only hope it continues to grow and our customers keep coming back for more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - another stupendous effort.
Geez - you guys really know how to put some fine cake/cookie/cupcake action together.

Laura said...

those look unbelievable! I've decided that if I ever have you make a cake for me I want it to look like the Millenium Falcon from Star Wars... oR HOGWARTS!!! I'm still lamenting the fact that you can't ship cake internationally... ;)

Susan said...

It is hard to say which cake is better. What amazing work! You two are getting better and better!