Monday, April 7, 2008

Meeting Eleana Elaine Zarcone

We were very surprised when we received a call at 11:30 at night on March 28 from Kevin telling us that their new little daughter had arrived a few weeks earlier than anticipated! We were excited to hear all the details and so we skipped church on Sunday morning to go to the hospital and meet little Eleana Elaine Zarcone. She looked like a sweet little peanut weighing in at 6 pounds and 12 ounces. She has pretty dark hair and looks a lot like her daddy (in my opinion!). It was heaven to hold her and get to know her and be close to such a new little miracle. I know Jasmine is anxious to meet her new little partner in crime and we will try and make that happen soon! So welcome to the world little Eleana!

5 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Believe me, there was no one more surprised by her early arrival then Kevin and I! :)

Thanks for the sweet blog welcoming our darling.

Love you all,
C & E

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Thank you for the sweet blog on the arrival of our darling! Believe me, there was no two people more surprised by her early arrival then Kevin and I! :)

We love you Campbell Family!

xoox,
C

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

I just realized you had put a blog owner approval on your blog...no wonder my first comment didn't show up! :)

Susan said...

She is adorable! I am trying to figure out who she looks like. Her eyes are wide open. Congratulations Kevin and Cindy!!

Summer said...

Cindy looks very beautiful and content after giving birth!

Congrats on a very beautiful baby too!