Monday, May 3, 2010

Stinkin' Criminals

We were on our way home from somewhere and were coming north on Route 1 when we felt and heard something hit our car. For a moment we thought it was a rock that had hit a windshield and so we ignored it and then I saw a car a few minutes later with an orange paint spot on the side of their car. I didn't think anything of it until I saw another car with a spot on it too and then it occurred to me that we had been hit by a paintball. A few minutes later we saw a police officer on the side of the road and another car with an orange spot so we stopped to report that we had been hit too. They didn't know who was doing it but they did know it was someone in a moving vehicle because different people had been hit at different places. I don't know if they ever caught the hoodlums but I hope they do because it is very scary to think if that had been a gun, it would have hit Lorne as he was driving.

0 comments: