Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day was very nice. We celebrated at my Mom's house and Rory cooked us dinner. I brought dessert. Rory spoiled us that night - he made kabobs and fresh salmon and striper. It was all very delicious.It was a very nice evening to be together and everyone was in a great mood - even the kids. We took lots of fun pictures to remember the day. I am so grateful to be able to celebrate with my own wonderful mother who is so amazing and loving and so many thoughts I can't even put into writing. I am also so happy that my grandma is still around. It is always fun to think when we are together that there are 4 generations of women in one room. How cool is that?We opened presents, enjoyed each others company and generally relaxed. That is how I love my Mother's Day. Oh - and my husband promised me we would go to NYC for a weekend together and he would take me to see a show of my choice - I am thinking Wicked.

1 comments:

Summer said...

What about Love Never Dies, the new ALW musical?
James and I would love to go to NY to see that one.