Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

I had been looking forward to the Mother's Day Tea at Jasmine's Preschool for a long time. I know her teacher throws the best Mother's Day Tea and Jasmine had been excitingly telling me that they had been preparing for a while. I love that I work so close and that I am flexible enough to be free to participate and be active in my child's school events.
I got dressed up for the tea and arrived at the school at the appointed time and it was so beautiful! We had place-cards where we were supposed to sit and then the kids came in and sang us a song - Skinamarink - and then we got to eat the delicious food and be with our children. It was wonderful. They had even planted us little flowering plants and mine is still blooming! I just loved the whole thing!

0 comments: