Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mary's Bridal Shower

Finally, after knowing them for years, my friends Mary & Travis announced they were getting married and I had the opportunity to travel to Pennsylvania for her bridal shower. I was so excited because I met Mary when we were at GW and she was my swimming teacher when I was pregnant with Jasmine. We remained friends and still love each other after meeting a bit more than 5 years ago.
They had the shower at this great little restaurant and Mary looked radiant when she walked in. She was even a good sport about having her picture taken even though normally she hates it.There was some good food and a very nice cake. Just in case you were wondering, I didn't make it. But it was very cute and tasty.Mary got lots of nice gifts and she had a really good time. I was so glad I was there because I had a really good time too. It was fun to meet her sister Michelle and her best friend Michelle and her mother.

0 comments: