Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kathy's Bridal Shower

Kathy and I have been friends since we were 6 years old. She lived two doors down from me so we played together all the time. I was so excited when after not seeing her for a long long time, we got back in touch through Facebook. I was so happy to see she had become a pediatrician and that she was in the military. We hadn't seen each other since we had gone away to college so it was so fun to find out what she had done since I had last seen her.
One of the things she had done was find a great guy to fall in love with and get engaged to. I was very excited when I got an invitation to the bridal shower. I love celebrating milestones with people I love.It was a great bridal shower. They did a Tea Party theme and it was gorgeous the way it was set up and done. The food was dainty and delicious, the games fun and when it was time for Kathy to open her gifts, that was even more fun. They asked her questions about her fiance while she opened the gifts and if she got the answer wrong, she had to put on a piece of lingerie. Over her clothes of course. I thought this game was so funny that if I ever get a chance to throw a bridal shower - Laura - when you get married I am so doing this - I am going to do this to the bride. It got lots of laughs and great photos!Kathy has grown into a beautiful woman inside and out and I am so honored to have her as a friend. Congratulations Kathy and I know you will have a most wonderful life!

0 comments: