Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jasmine's Second Haircut

I love little girls with long hair. Jasmine has been sporting long hair for a while and lately we had noticed that the ends were looking raggedy. I decided it was time for a trim. I don't trust myself to cut straight and make it look nice so I decided to take Jasmine to a shop to have it done.
It took a lot of convincing to get her to accept the fact that she was getting a haircut. She had grown quite attached to her hair and was scared that I was going to have too much cut off. I reassured her that we were only cutting a little and that she would still have long hair and that it would grow back. I think in a small part of my mind I was convincing myself too!
I took her to a place called Krazy Kuts and they gave her the royal treatment. She got her hair shampooed and cut and dried. She had a bit of a hard time during the cut as she had to look down at her lap for a bit and she got tired of that pretty quick and decided she wanted to be done with the cut and go home. I kept telling her that it would be OK and that it would be over soon and to be patient and so we got through it.She decided she loved it when it was done and was even happier when the nice lady gave her a tootsie roll lollypop on her way out. And all of this for $10 - what a deal!

0 comments: