Sunday, January 18, 2009

First Creations of 2009

We have had a decent amount of orders as we continue to push towards opening our bakery. We made a treasure chest for a little boy, a lamb for a baby shower, cookies for some little girls turning 9 years old, a 50th birthday party cake and I did my first collaboration with my uncle. I made 100 red velvet cupcakes (not pictured) for the Historic Manassas Inc. open house. My uncle catered the food and so it was fun to do a project where he did his chef thing and I did my pastry chef thing.

4 comments:

Susan said...

As always amazing cakes! I love the lamb!

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

The treasure chest is awesome! The cake is too adorable to eat!

I WANT MY COOKIES! :)

xoox,
C

Dayna said...

yum yum, wish I had some!!!

Unknown said...

Ok - I'll add my vote for the treasure chest... although the lamb is cute.