Friday, October 24, 2008

Ward Trunk or Treat

I went away for the weekend to scrapbook with Cindy (I am getting closer to being done with Jasmine's first year scrapbook) and so Lorne was left with Jasmine and his folks to go to the annual ward Trunk or Treat without me.From what I understand, it was a great time and Jasmine looked super cute in her costume. Lorne took some pictures and I also got some in an e-mail from my friend Mary Ady. Jasmine didn't get too much candy, which I was happy about since I knew she would be getting more during trick or treating. Lorne however, didn't give out all the candy we bought so now we have leftovers, which neither of us needs...sigh...

2 comments:

Sara said...

I wondered where you were that night. Yeah for scrapbooking getaways!

Unknown said...

Hooray - some new posts.
I hope Cindy posts some pics from our ward Trunk & Treat on facebook or something.
Josh looked fantastic and the most amazing thing is Cindy knockced up his costume that day while juggling a whole bunch of other goings-on too!