Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Prima!

My cousin had her golden birthday this year and so we wish her the happiest of birthdays! Happy Birthday Natalia! I was happy to be able to go downtown and take her out to lunch and enjoy an afternoon lunchtime chat. It was so nice to do it while Jasmine was in school and so we got some one on one time which is rare for us!Natalia, my birthday wish for you is that all your hopes and dreams come true and that your happiness grows this coming year. I love you and am so impressed with all you do and have always felt blessed to have you in my family. You are always there for me and I treasure the closeness we share. You are beautiful, funny, intelligent and independent. You have many qualities and talents that are so admired by many. We love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey - Happy Birthday Natalia.
Hope it is filled with love and joy.

Susan said...

Natalia, I concur with Sabrina. We are so blessed to have you in our family. The two of you look like sisters in the picture Wow!
Love you.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Sabrina! It was a great day and I was so happy to enjoy part of it over lunch with you.

And thanks to all for all the kind words and wishes!

Love,
Natalia