Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Preschool Halloween Parade

Jasmine's preschool has a yearly Halloween parade where all the classes march around the schoolyard wearing their Halloween costumes and the parents are invited to come and take pictures and cheer on the kids. Jasmine was really excited about it and was super hyper while I was putting on her costume. Kelleen made a very cute Raggedy Andy and I couldn't help snap a pic of her.After the kids marched around the schoolyard, they all assembled together and sang us some seasonal songs like Grey Squirrel, 2 Little Blackbirds, Scarecrow, and a Halloween one I don't remember.Jasmine insisted on posing with AJ, her current preschool boyfriend. He is a sweet boy and has amazing eyes!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm trying to convince my daughters that there is no such thing as boyfriends and daddy will choose them a nice boy for a husband when they're old enough.
Dunno how long it'll work for but here's hoping!