Monday, February 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged

OK - I have been tagged a few times so I will do it now - thanks Tallie & Shelly

4 "people" who email me regularly:
1. Kelleen Trauger (my awesome neighbor and close friend)
2. Cindy Zarcone
3. my mom
4. The comment e-mail from my blogs (thanks to all of you who leave comments - I love them!)

4 places I would like to visit:
1. China (we are trying to go this year)
2. Italy
3. Egypt
4. Really, the whole world - why narrow it down to only 4?

4 favorite restaurants:
1. The City Square Cafe (my uncle's amazing restaurant)
2. The Melting Pot (can you say fondue?)
3. Bilbo Baggins (amazing Beef Stroganoff)
4. Cheesecake Factory (I know it is totally a chain commercialized restaurant but I do love it)
5. I too will add a 5th one - I love restaurants that are unique - that are one and only - I recently ate at Perilla 9 in New York City and it was amazing - and that is the only one of those in the world!

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. My 30th birthday party - Disco Mania (you all better be planning on it - June 27th)
2. Family Vacations - especially the one to China
3. Having Lorne close some more deals so we can remodel our kitchen
4. Opening my bakery

4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Jasmine getting older - I love spending time with her right where she is at any given time and I miss when she was a baby!
2. Actually turning 30 - I have had a blast in my 20's - it is sad to leave them
3. If we don't have another child this year
4. Lorne being gone all the time

I tag Shelly, Jill, Cindy Z and Emily Slusser and Dayna Barolin for this one!

Here is the other one I have been tagged on...

4 Jobs I've Had
The Slimmery (a weight watchers store when I was a teenager)
Neptune Interactive (an internet provider company in Northern Virginia that no longer exists)
Ernst & Young - Executive Assistant
Godiva Chocolatier

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Great Expectations
Any Disney Movie
Harry Potter
Gone with the Wind

4 Places I Have Lived
Alexandria, Virginia
Columbus, Ohio
Arizona
Wurzburg, Germany

4 Favorite Places to Visit
Any one of my friends houses no matter where they may be
Australia to see Lorne's family
My own families homes
Any beautiful place on the earth

4 Favorite Desserts
Cheesecake
Cake
Pie
Banana Wontons from the Thai restaurant

4 Favorite Dinners
Beef Stroganoff
Pasta
Mexican food
Thanksgiving dinner (when it is done right)

4 Websites I Visit Daily
All of my friends' blogs (that's right folks, get writing!)
People magazine online (have to see what the pesky celebrities are up to)
My e-mails (gmail and hotmail)
Cake Central (that is an obvious one)

4 People I Tag
Emily Slusser
Tallie Menzie
Cindy Zarcone
Dayna Barolin

2 comments:

Laura said...

You have to visit ENGLAND!!!

I'm 99% sure I'll be in town for your 30th - I will know by mid-march!! YAY!

Tal gal said...

Dude, I actually make a decent stroganoff now I know what to fix when you make it my way.